Good afternoon! It is the second day of the New Year and I have spend some time setting some goals and some resolutions for myself. I tried to reflect on what I achieved the past year and set reasonable targets so I will actually be able to accomplish them. I have made a Video on my YouTube Channel as well where I talk about all of these 18 points in detail. So if you want to know more about them go head over to youtube where I explain them further.
So here are the things I will try to accomplish in 2018:
- read 40 books2
- visit 3 new countries
- do a writing holiday without the phone for a week
- finish the current book project & send it out to publishers
- make 150 videos on both YouTube channels
- get a grip at University/get good grades and be the best I can be
- (finally) get my drivers licence
- get 4 of the tattoos I have planned the past 2 years
- get in better shape physically and mentally
- run a half marathon
- finish my first Olympic Distance
- save money for traveling
- make more music
- be more efficient and reliable
- live more sustainable
- no social media/phone in bed
- be myself
- spend more time with my family
So those are my goals. Not too ambitious (except one or two maybe) and focused a lot on my sports and career. But I think I have done a good job this year evaluating where I am right now and where I want to go this year.
Let me know what you think about these resolutions and what your own plans and goals for 2018 are. Don’t forget to be good, do good and receive good.