Monday. New day, new week, new chance to start all over.
Here’s my first ever weekly sports schedule for you guys to keep myself motivated and to maybe help motivate others to start with a regular sport workout.
Calendar Week 48 – 27th Nov – 3rd December
As you can see, a lot of Intervalls this week and quite a bike focus – as intended. Since it is currently raining cats and dogs the past couple of days I chose not to bike outside and instead use the TACX trainier from my mom in front to the TV or much rather with my workout playlist.
Here are a couple of songs I like to listen to when I’m doing sports:
- Wolves – Selena Gomez ft Marshmallow
- Whatever it takes – Imagine Dragons
- Glorious – Macklemore ft Skylar Grey
- Rockstar – Post Malone ft 21 Savage
- Phases (Autograph Remix) – ALMA ft French Montana
- Blem – Drake
- KMT -Drake ft Giggs
- Skybar – Joelina Drews
- The beautiful and damned – G-Eazy ft Zoe Nash
- Awful things – Lil Peep ft Lil Tracy
- Butterfly Effect – Travis Scott
- Rollin’ like a stoner – Vic Mensa
- In the End – Linkin Park
- Worth it – 5th Harmony
- New Rules – Due Lipa